SaaS Software Sales Representative
Location: Orlando, FL, and other locations nationwide
Intredex is a leading web-based trade compliance data and software provider offering sanctioned party screening, automated export end-user & end-use check, product export classifier and export license determination solutions. We are in early stage of business with a passionate, action-driven founding and leadership team. Our people are our greatest assets. As such, we provide a high-energy workplace with great upside potential where our greatest assets contribute to develop something unique and different while learning more in a high-demand and high-wage field: International Trade Compliance.
We are looking for Independent Sales Representatives (commission only based contractor) to generate Software as a Service and managed software services opportunities with B2B prospects. This important role will be responsible for driving and growing new business. Our leadership is committed to provide all the necessary training and assistance for a fast learning of the trade compliance industry. As a successful software sales representative you will be expected to:
- Build relationships with key prospects including medium size businesses as well as multi-national corporations for our GtradePro SaaS-based software product with a high level of skill and integrity.
- Have hands-on and solid experience in business-to-business sales and account management experience and knowledge of web based software and related technology in general.
- Have familiarity with compliance regulations and related software automation practices or be willing to learn through company internal training activities and self-development.
- Create your target sales campaign and personally drive and manage the outreach activities.
- Generate new sales opportunities using value based selling strategies, develop and nurture new clients through ethical sales methods and relevant relationships including e-mail marketing, social media and cold calling.
- Schedule and conduct product demo, trial account calls and presentations for the prospects and respond to and follow up sales and pricing inquiries throughout the sales process.
- Negotiate and close the deals and support customer on-boarding process.
- Engage with senior decision makers in manufacturers, exporters, educational organizations, financial institutions and other vertical markets and educate them on the product features and how to use the product most efficiently.
- Meet or exceed the quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Track and regularly update all lead generations and sales activities in the CRM.
- Help shaping our product development, sales and marketing vision and strategy by providing important feedbacks received from the leads and existing customers on new features and functionalities.
- Attend and/or present at trade shows and trade organization meetings as appropriate.
The ideal candidate should have
- 3+ years of experience selling software to executives, directors or other company decision makers, preferably in B2B compliance/regulatory, or other cloud/SaaS technology solutions.
- B.A./B.S. degree (preferred).
- Executive presence; ability to conduct demo, communicate and negotiate at the most senior level.
- Excellent internet research skills using Social Media and search engines to find contacts and companies.
- Experience in and willing to conduct telemarketing, lead generation, and/or cold calling.
- Experience in using a CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.) to create contacts, accounts, and opportunities.
- Excellent ability to collect and analyze data, develop quote and proposals, support and conduct client business reviews that lead to customer retention and profitable sales growth
- Understanding of International Trade, Exporting and Importing environment (preferred).
- Understanding of federal regulatory environment (preferred).
- Willingness to travel (less than 20%).
Compensation will be commission based only with a generous commission packages ranging between 25% and 40% and no cap on your potential earnings.
If you are interested in joining our team, please e-mail your resume to
Request more information
Integrated Trade Compliance Software Solutions
Solutions for >