- This event has passed.
U.S. Safety & Security Trade Mission to Saudi Arabia & Kuwait
November 12, 2016 @ 8:00 am - November 18, 2016 @ 5:00 pmFee: $2,900
The United States Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration (ITA), is organizing a Trade Mission to Saudi Arabia & Kuwait.
The purpose of this mission is to assist U.S. companies in launching or increasing exports of U.S. safety and security goods or services to Saudi & Kuwait. Participating firms will gain market insights, make industry contacts, solidify business strategies, and advance specific projects, with the goal of increasing U.S. exports of products and services to the region. The mission will include customized one-on-one business appointments with pre-screened potential buyers, agents, distributors, and joint venture partners; meetings with industry leaders, market briefings, and networking events.
Trade Mission Features
• Business and market briefings;
• One-on-one business appointments with pre-screened potential buyers, agents, distributors, and joint venture partners
• Site visits
• Networking receptions and events with business leaders and government representatives
• Media exposure
Target U.S. Products and Services
• Surveillance equipment
• Perimeter security and control systems
• Security check point equipment (fences, crash barriers, cameras, access points)
• Contraband detection systems, including scanning systems
•Consulting services in security planning
Fees and Expenses
• $2,900 for a small or medium-sized enterprise (less than 500 employees)
• $3,300 for a large firm
•$750 for each additional firm participant