- This event has passed.
Transportation Technologies Trade Mission to Turkey
September 26, 2016 @ 8:00 am - September 30, 2016 @ 5:00 pmFee: $3700
The United States Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration is organizing an Executive-Led Transportation Technologies Trade Mission to Turkey that will introduce U.S. companies to the $250 billion Turkish transportation market. Trade mission delegates will travel to Ankara, Izmir and Istanbul to attend pre-scheduled meetings/networking events with municipal/government officials/potential trading partners/end users to understand the business and transportation environment in Turkey.
Trade Mission Features
• Introduce U.S. Firms to the rapidly expanding transportation technologies & equipment market in Turkey.
• Customized one-on-one meetings and networking events with government leaders, potential partners, distributors, and end users.
• Site visits to transportation infrastructure projects and structures.
• Gain insights, make industry contacts, solidify business strategies and advance specific technologies.
Transportation Technologies Holding High Potential for U.S. Exports
• By 2023, Turkey has set a target to reach full completion of the privatization of railroads, as well as the connection of marine ports and railroads. Within aviation, the number of domestic and international flights has greatly increased, leading to a significant increase in total passenger and cargo traffic and the investment in new airport projects.
• Turkish firms and municipalities are looking for intelligent transportation systems and high-tech equipment to assist them in their development and implementation efforts in fields such as Real Time Locating Systems, Traffic Engineering, Adaptive Traffic Management Technologies, Air Traffic Control Systems, Signalization Systems, Beacon Technology, Electronic Detection System, Digital Information Systems, Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management Aviation Systems and Technologies, LED Lighting, etc.
Costs for Trade Mission
• Small and Medium Size Enterprise (Fewer than 500 employees) or Industry Organization: $3,700
• Large Enterprise: $4,700
• Each additional Attendee: $750