- This event has passed.
Discover Global Markets Conference on Design and Construct
April 30 @ 12:00 pm - May 2 @ 2:00 pmFee: $395
Discover Global Markets is the U.S. Department of Commerce’s flagship event series for U.S. exporters!
At Discover Global Markets: Design + Construct:
- Meet with our visiting U.S. Commercial Diplomats to craft international market entry strategies.
Markets to include: Brazil, Chile, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Guyana, Mexico, Nicaragua, Peru, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, and Taiwan
- Discuss directly with international and U.S. project owners/developers about procurement needs
- Learn nuanced licensure and registration requirements for worldwide markets
- Receive guidance on trade barriers and market access issues for your firm
- Leverage new U.S. Government international trade contacts to support your international sales growth
- Gain market insight on geopolitical and economic issues affecting the AEC industries
- Network with leading private sector experts and like-minded U.S. businesses active in overseas markets
Who Should Attend:
Attendees will include international executives, sales and marketing professionals, business development managers, project owners, developers, architects and engineers.
Target industries include: architectures services, engineering services, construction equipment, building products, airports, ports, transportation, housing, environmental technologies, ICT, safety/security, healthcare and energy.